It’s been a challenging and surreal week for me. I’m on the road at the moment, living some of life’s milestones. I met my grandson for the first time, and I’m saying goodbye to my middle child of three as he settles into college life, making me an official member of the empty nesters’ club. I’m also doing on-site research for my novel, the ‘baby’ in this new season of my life. I grabbed a few minutes here and there to scratch a few lines, but mostly I’m enjoying the moments.
Write Anywhere #8: On The Road
Where did you write this week?
And now for Sparkling Gems of the week, those blog posts that grabbed me and said “Hey, you! I’m talking to you!” 🙂
- Watching Someone’s Life Get Sold Out From Under Them by Shawn Smucker
- Not Everyone’s Gonna Get You from ToddWords
- Talk To Your Mountain by Marcia Richards
- The Hardest Part Of Realizing Your Dream by Jeff Goins
- Yingle/Yangle’s Fiction And The Art of Revision
- Chuck Wendig (he’s in this list a lot, check him out!) with 25 Things Writers Should Know About Social Media
Question: Have you ever had ‘life moments’ cropping up in bunches? How did you deal with it?