With all the crazy extreme weather this year, we’ve been given a reprieve here in Oklahoma for the last two weeks. Usually its blazing heat straight into winter cold, but we’ve been deemed worthy of autumn this year. I’ve been taking advantage of the mild September days and this week I found a relaxing place to write.
Write Anywhere #12: Playground
The playground is within walking distance so I got a good two mile walk as well as about an hour of writing time. I was disappointed there weren’t any families or children to offer inspiration but it was very peaceful.
Where did you write this week?
Want to banish writer’s insecurity? It’s the theme in this week’s collection of Sparkling Gems. Check them out:
- Writers: Find Your Identity at A Day in the Life of an Aspiring Author
- Are Writers All Delusional? from Jami Gold
- Writers Must Kill Self-Doubt Before Self-Doubt Kills Them by Chuck Wendig
- Choose Your Fear – Fear of Success at Writers in the Storm
- How to Find Your Writing Voice over at Procrastinating Writers