Has it been a busy fall for you? I’ve had a lot of life changes this year. My baby got married and my eldest had a baby. My wonderful Keeper Hubby had major surgery with a long-term recovery time. I got a job after twenty something years in the stay-at-home-mom and volunteer business, and I’m speaking for the first time in front of my local writer’s group. It’s the first time I’ll speak in front of a group larger and older than my preschool Sunday School class. Five year olds I can work with, older folks, we shall see.
I’m going through a
trial by fire training period at work so I’m going to take a week break from the blog to get my bearings. I’d rather take the break and bring you something that I’ve taken time to craft rather than just throwing something up so I can check it off the list.
Please take time to go through my archives if you haven’t been with me from the beginning (which was just the other day, wasn’t it?) and I’ll be back with bigger, better blog posts that will give you muscles, a whiter smile and a shiny new car in your driveway. Oh, sorry that’s all those commercials I’m being forced to watch on Hulu. 😉
Some popular posts include:
- Glee and Getting Your Historical Research Groove On
- 5 Essential Actions To Take Before You WriteYour Novel
- Start Your Week Off Write: Make Your Blog Ideas Stick
- Writing and the Fear of Failure
- 3 Reasons Writers Are Like Cats
Here’s a preview of some things I’ll be talking about soon:
- How Should You Write Accents For Your Characters
- Public Speaking and the Author Platform
- Writing and Bread Pudding
- Global Wealth and the Black Carbon Visa Card
- 15 Ways Cats Might Take Over the World
and other various and sundry items. Please stay tuned and thanks for being a faithful reader.